Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dressed Down

I found this simple black maxi dress and loved how it gave me a casual look but fit my body in a way that it was still feminine. Some knit dresses seem to look to casual to me sometime but this one had just enough cut to work. Having this great canvas there are 1000 ways to do it this time I decided to go "crazy sexy cool" with the cut off denim vest and lots of girly accessories. This dress will make a repeat soon next time I'm going vixen!

Dress: Bar III for Macy's Vest: Guess Glasses: Prada Bag: Michael Kors Boots: Aldo Earrings: J.Crew Necklace and Bracelet: New York and Company

2 comments:

  1. This look is very cute. I have been looking for a long sleeve maxi dress, and the way that you paired it with the denim vest is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is so chic, I love how you teamed the maxi dress with vest denim and boots, very cool

    http://www.fashioncadet.com/
    www.alwand.co.uk

    ReplyDelete