Saturday, March 3, 2012

The right outfit for a busy day!

So I had a busy day of outings scheduled and wanted to dress the part. Ranging from shopping, looking for another apartment, meeting with family and an early dinner with a friend. I started off with a beat in face courtesy of Armani foundation, L'oreal bronzer and powder by YSL. Then I went for a ridding boat dressed up look to still highlight my womanly curves. The demin shirt from J.Crew was a bit pricey but I love this shirt and it has been so worth the money, it goes with everything! The weather ranged from 50 to 65 so I brought the coat out just incase.

Coat: BCBG Skirt: H&M Denim shirt: J. Crew Boots: Via Spiga Belt: BCBG Braclets: New York and Company

2 comments:

  1. That coat is really cute! Your pics in your background make you look like Mariah Carey...

    ReplyDelete